Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

It's almost here!

Fall that is. And maybe it's not technically here but there are definitely things pointing in that direction around our house!

It has been this temperature a few days now! WOW! And some foggy mornings (reminds me of band practice in high school)



This starts soon and while my husband doing fantasy football stuff all the time isn't that exciting, I do like watching our teams play :)


Does anyone else watch fall and winter movies at this time of year? When I feel fall a'comin I break these out (or any time of the year I'm feeling festive)



And not super exciting but my classes start again tomorrow :( Ah how I wish it were all new pencils and apples for my teachers!


My parents were here last week for a few days. It was really nice getting to see them! Buddy and Landon miss them I can tell but only 18 weeks until we're home for Christmas! (positive attitude!) I had my gallbladder out last Friday. Glad that's over I'm done being in pain! Hopefully. And my sweet hubby has taken the week off to be a full time dad and nurse to me and I must say I'm impressed. I may let him take over cleaning duties ha ha :) The fall session of PWOC starts on the 30th which is exciting because there are a ton of awesome bible studies to choose from! I'm ready. Now off to relax with the kiddos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs