Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Love you Forever


I'll love you forever,


I'll like you for always,

As long as I'm living

my baby you'll be.



The fastest year of my life has just come to a close. I cannot believe you are here at your 1st birthday my sweet baby Landon. You are a miracle and the sunshine in our house. You are growing faster and faster everyday and I'm doing my best to soak in every moment of your cuteness and even your crankiness. I love watching you play with your brother. I can already see that you'll be friends forever! We love you so much your dad, brother and I. And like the book we bought for you says:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
as long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

Happy Birthday sweet boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs