Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fun Times at HOME


We've been home for a few weeks now and IT. IS. AWESOME!
We've visited pretty much everyone so it doesn't feel like a vacation visit anymore.  It just feels like life.

We've also gotten into a fun Sunday school class at church that's full of couples.  Some even have kids which is something we haven't run into until now. Did you read that right?
SOME HAVE KIDS TOO!!!!

  Anyways, I don't post often enough I know :( but here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

The boys playing with Alea at the Jeffery's house.
I didn't get a group photo of us all.  Why!?!
There is always next time (if they let us come back)
;)
Chance holding Hadley talking to his best friend Noah watching all the kiddos play.
Alex fixed a delicious Thanksgiving-esque dinner for us all!
My Grandpa meeting Hadley :)
Our children are so blessed to get to meet great-grandparents.
Pretty much all the boys do at Nini and Papas.  Ride trucks :)
Hadley meeting my Grandma :)
Truck riding with Papa :)
Hadley meeting my other Grandma :)

I just realized I don't remember to take my camera to Chance's family's house.  I have no idea why, but I definitely will try to be better about that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs