Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Slater

My aunt and uncle own a lot in the middle of Slater, MO where they park their camper.  They've built a sweet picnic area and shower house.  They camp there with their other side of the family.
Yesterday we went to enjoy each other and celebrate Grandma Patty's 75th birthday.

This is why we moved home.
Family.

I understand how blessed I am here with this family God put me in.  Every time we all get together it's fun and relaxing.  We talk, play games, eat and just enjoy each other's company.  
I am so thankful for these people.

Hadley and her Great-Grandma Patty :)

Grandma Patty, My mother Keri, Hadley and Aunt Kathy
My cousins Brandon, his girl Carie, Jeremy and his wife Kendra playing washers I think.  Who cares if they were suppose to be 21 feet apart instead of 9 ;)
Grandpa Marvin, Uncle Dennis, Grandma, Mom and Aunt Kathy relaxing
Playing Cranium with Jaxsen, Kendra, Mom and Aunt Kathy.
I wish I had captured the flying squirrel on camera :)
My cousin Nicole snuggling baby Hadley
Playing Frisbee with Jeremy, Kendra and Brandon

I wish I had captured a group photo, but not everyone was there and I try to be in the moment as much as I can instead of planning blog posts (even though the thought does run through my head sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs