Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Preparing

...for the holidays.
Thanksgiving is so close, and then Christmas follows close behind.
The other night I was kind of stressing talking to my hubby about the Christmas list and how I want to get what shopping we are doing out of the way so we can enjoy the time with family.
He mentioned ever so nicely that I might be giving too much attention to it already.
My instant reaction was, "No I am not!"
Mature I know.

Though, after thinking on it for a few days, I do want to use it as a reminder to remember the reason for the season.  And I'm not talking about pilgrims.
I want to make Jesus the focus of this season and our lives.


And I realize these are all pictures of baby Hadley.
I need to take more of the boys.  I know Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs