Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Good Couple of Days



I love this time of year.  The Christmas Waltz says it perfectly:

It's that time of year when the world falls in love.
Every song you hear seems to say Merry Christmas may your New Years dreams come true.

Its so hard to be stressed this time of year for me.  School is helping me change that a bit ;)
I felt completely spoiled this weekend.  I turned 25 and spent the past couple of days surrounded by the people I love most in this world.


Friday I played games with some girlfriends and relaxed.


Saturday we hung out at home, watched t.v. and I went running.


Sunday I woke up to beautiful roses and some other birthday goodies.  Then we took family pictures with Chance's side of the family, followed by dinner made by my Mama and hot chocolate cupcakes :) Yum!


Monday I spent the entire day shopping with my sister WITHOUT KIDS! This is Hadley shopping on Saturday afternoon :)  And the spoiling doesn't end here.  Friday I'm seeing Catching Fire with my BFF (ha ha I never say BFF, but it's who she is), and Saturday Chanciepants is taking me out to the restaurant we've celebrated my birthday at for 5 or 6 years.  Ah!  It certainly is the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs