Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

I did it :)

I completed week one of C25K! Ya! Tomorrow I will start week 2! Today I'll be doing a video off of Netflix. Oh how I long for the days when I can run to the gym or go to classes with other folks. But for now I workout at home during my free moments when I'm not changing diapers, making bottles, playing trucks, building forts, snuggling, rocking babies to sleep.......ok. Maybe I'm not longing for those gym days that bad ;)

I'm hoping my weigh-in goes well tomorrow. We had some Starbucks and maybe foot long hot dogs this weekend? Ah yeah I think we did. We shall see what the damage is tomorrow :\

Lately it seems there are a lot of "bad" things happening around me. Sick family members, friends going through the worst, beyond stressful situations, shootings around the world, sick children. To be honest, sometimes I ask God why. Why are these things happening? Its times like this that I just have a hard time remembering that God has great plans for all of us. Plans that are perfect but also beyond our understanding. My favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I believe prayer is very powerful and if you join me in that belief would you please pray? I'm sorry I can not be more specific in the prayer requests.

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week! :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on completing C25K (week 1) thats so awesome. I cant wait to get started with that program. I have about 6 more pounds to lose before I start! I am also a firm believer in prayer..I will surely pray with you. enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs