Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Recent News in Photos

Buddy Bear turned 3! Wow! He got lots of great stuff including this bike from us. He wants to ride it all day every day :)

Painting pumpkins. No one else wanted to join in the fun so Buddy and I carved one, painted two and colored on the last one with crayons :)

Mr. was promoted last Friday. It was exciting to see him get to this point in his Army career. We're so proud of you babe :)
(In case you're wondering, I changed hubby's name on here for OPSEC reasons. Ooooh the Army)


Playing outside :)

This is what happens when you try to take pictures of active boys on a super sunny day :)


I melt :)


Passed out on the floor :)



I would like a new camera! One that I can produce awesome pictures from, but until then I stick with my nice little digital one :) You can't really tell but these trees are dark reds, yellows, and greens in my backyard. I like having the forest right in my view :)


He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting.
Psalm 104:19

Happy November everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs