Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the camera I'll be getting soon.  I'm bummed my old one broke, but this one will do the job just fine :)  And it's been recommended by my personal professional photographer (AKA Emilee) so I have no doubt it will be a great easy to use camera.  And since I don't own it yet these pictures are all from the recent past. 
I'm thankful for amazing skinny coffee that I'll enjoy with my husband at lunch today.  A Starbucks tall skinny iced caramel macchiato is about 110 calories according to my searches on Google.  Which I trust with everything that I am..........

I'm thankful that we get to fly home this summer.  5 hours of craziness is better than 24 hours in my book and I'll have my hubby's help this time!

I'm thankful for the ability to finish my last online classes at this university this summer and be 2-3 semesters from my diploma.  
I'm thankful for the town I grew up in and the warm feeling it gives me thinking of walking into my favorite coffee shop on this street.

I'm thankful for moments like these.  Watching the boys try to tackle their father when he walks in the door has become one of my most favorite times of the day :)
I'm thankful to be a part of this family.

Last but definitely not least, I'm so thankful for my savior.  I am forgiven and there is no better feeling. 




1 comment:

  1. wonderful list!

    iced tall skinny carmel macchiatto is one of my favorite drinks :)

    thanks for the birthday wishes,by the way!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs