Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Giant Jenga


Last week we went to game night with our Sunday school class.  Isaac tagged along and was an angel.  It's nice to be able to give our kids time alone with us without siblings once in a while.

I'm really loving the friends we're making.  There are a few couples we have known for years in there too that it's been great catching up with.  Have I mentioned how glad I am to be home yet? ;)

We ate desserts and then played Giant Jenga.  Yes.  We played with huge wood blocks stacked in threes.  I know we played for at least an hour and a half.  It may have been two hours.  I'll let the pictures tell you who won between the guys and girls :)

No one paying attention.  This is after I said, "guys look over here".
Isaac teaching Mark how to play
Sarah and Isaac watching the game.  Headless Brent in the back.
Chance trying to steady the wobbly blocks.   Apparently the rules are slightly different in the Giant Jenga.
Ouch!  Those are solid wood too! 

Lot's of fun.  Next month we're going to the Royals game together.  So blessed to be around these folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs