Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

♥ 5 Years ♥


That's how long I've been married to my sweet husband.

This is my favorite picture from our wedding day.  It shows how Chance has always loved me since we met 7 years ago even when I chose not to believe it.  God knew I would need reminding often and Chance is the best at that.


Happy anniversary Chance!
Who would have guessed we would be here today?  Oh wait, you did!  You wrote me the sweetest (literally the sweetest) letter telling me you would marry me someday just 4 months after we started dating and slipped it in my car at 3 a.m.  Did you also predict the three munchkins by now? ha ha.  Our life is crazy right now with all we have going on.  I am so grateful to have you beside me to bring these babies up to be kind and loving followers of Jesus.  I couldn't do it without you.  Thank you for loving me all of the time.  Even through the hard times you have not faltered in your love for me.  I cannot explain how much that means to me.  Thank you for taking care of me (and our little ones).  You do what is necessary to provide for our family and I am so proud that quality in you has led you to the job you have dreamed of.  This next chapter is going to be a great one and I can't wait to experience it with you.  You are 100% without a doubt the exact man God made for me.  I am so grateful for you.

I love you Chance.




For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
Ephesians 5:23


*For a recap of our wedding click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs