Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Teaching


This handsome man next to the doting children is now a high school math teacher.
He just went for it and nailed it!
So proud, as always.
Good job babe! 
Our children will grow up in a home full of educators!  Exciting!


Buddy built this church.  Creative little guy!


My Hadley goose bear (yes we call her that).
She is such a peach and I could nibble on her squishy cheeks all day!


Landon.  He is still 2.  But look at him here.  He looks so angelic and sweet.  Sometimes he actually is those things.  Oh how I love him!


My God has been so faithful.  I am grateful for His love and I will continue to praise Him forever!


I know, O Lord, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
Psalm 119:75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs