Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hoos Family Reunion


Last weekend we had a family reunion for my Mom's Mom's side of the family.
That was fun to type :)
I have always loved spending time with these people, but now that I'm older I understand & appreciate just how blessed we have all been by being related.  God is good & here are some pictures to prove it!

Isaac riding a truck I rode as a little kid at my Grandparent's house
Landon and my cousin Jeremy doing a puzzle
Cousin Nathan helping the kids do crazy things :)
My beautiful Mother and I
The boys on one of my Grandpa's tractors

This isn't even everyone in the family.  We are quite the group!
Chance and Hadley stayed home to grade lots of papers.  How exciting....
And my sister and her hubby stayed home because she was sick :(

Coincidentally it was my Great Aunt Fracy's birthday so we were all able to celebrate together.
My cousin-in-law (is that a word) or my cousin's husband Jordan cutting the heads off of bees.  Nice!
And sweet baby Paislee sleeping in the grass.


I didn't get any pictures of it but we all fished in the pond in the side yard and tons of catfish were caught.  Just none by me or the boys :(
It was a great day that we will always remember though and I hope someday we do it again.



Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.  For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs