Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 1: Hadley {31 Days of My Babies}


This month I am linking up with The Nester for her blogging series 31 days 2013.

Basically you blog about a topic for 31 days straight.
I have missed my blog so much lately that I decided to join in this challenge fun!
Seriously though, I love this little space where I document our little adventures.
I mostly blog about the babies here anyways, but I will focus on one kiddo each day just documenting something special they did that day, something they said or even just a picture.

I'll start with Hadley.
Shocker I know (right Mom?)

Hadley has many names (as all the kiddos do).
Mostly I call her Hadders.
But she also goes by:
Mad Hadder, Hadley Bear Goose, Sister Goose, Baby sisiter, Sister Bear, Sassy Frassy
All said with love :)

 Today she is 8 months old.
Happy 8 month birthday Sister Goose :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs