Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day


Happy Labor Day!
We are spending the day doing homework and hanging out with the kiddos.
These pictures lately have been from my phone.  I'm not completely impressed with the quality, but the ease of getting them from phone to computer makes it worth it sometimes. 

This guy is smitten with Hadley.  Can't get enough of her!


Sewing plans!  Pattern on Etsy.

 Landon loving on Hadley.
The first 2 months of her life were hard on him.  He had been the baby up until then.  Thankfully he is warmed up to her now.  
Sorry if you follow my Instagram (@3_little_fish) and get all of these already :)

Chanciepants grading homework.  This is what I mean by low quality pictures.
If you don't hold the phone just right, it doesn't do well at all.




The earth, O Lord, is full of your steadfast love; teach me your statues!
Psalm 119:64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs