Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hadley and Reading

Linking up with Megan

Yesterday Isaac was born.  What is happening to the time?
I can barely stand the cuteness here.  Hadley is trying crushed up cheerios and water in a sippy cup for the first time.  She looks thrilled don't you think?



And today she started to crawl.  I don't even know what to say.
I can't get the video to upload so you can view it here.


I am a week into my English classes after changing majors twice.  I have figured out, since last Wednesday, how to read 200-250 pages of 19th century British Literature in one day.
Fun.  Let me tell ya.
I have actually been enjoying our first book in one of my classes and today the professor gave away the end.  Not cool.
But I do love going into the library, grabbing an iced blueberry green tea and reading.  I'm pretty sure I could be a student forever.  Chance suggested I just go ahead and get my MFA.  
That would require truly being a student FOREVER.  We'll see.





Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
John 6:29

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED studying in the Library when I was in college. I definitely got my best work done there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs