Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving


We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving.  This year we went to my Grandparent's house.
They live on a beautiful property that the kids love to explore!
After eating we went outdoors to explore, then back inside for games and relaxing.  Some of us did more of the relaxing as the pictures will show :)



Aunt Kathy holding Hadley.  Our poor baby girl had a fever and was cranky due to teething, but she is feeling much better now!


My sister's three and two of mine :)

Playing Simon Says.  Or picking noses.  I can't tell....

My Grandpa :)


Like I said...some of us did more relaxing than others....

The pond outside of the house.  It was slightly frozen and beautiful.

My favorite picture from the day

We have so much to be thankful for.  God has blessed our family beyond what we could have ever imagined and we are so grateful that we are home to be around for these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs