Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

6 Years of Fun


Today my Maggie dog turns 6 years old!

I begged for a dog for YEARS. And on Christmas day of 2005 I got the best present I'd ever received!

Maggie was my baby until my boys came along. I still love her. She lives with my parents and is my dad's best friend now. Maggie was there for me during the craziness of high school and she was perfect. She could read my emotions and love me accordingly. I will never forget how great she was for me. Luckily my boys love her just as much as me and I hope they have years and years of playing with her ahead :)
Align CenterI love you Maggie May Hoo!
(her full name and yes she was the flower girl in our wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs