Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I decided to join up with Jamie and do What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving the fall like weather we've been having here in North Carolina for the past week or so!


I'm loving that because of the weather, Mr and I made pumpkin spice lattes Monday!


Of course
I'm loving these three handsome guys!


I'm loving that after blogging for this long I've discovered people I know who blog! YAY!

And finally
I'm loving that I'm co-hosting the next "coffee" at our house with the colonel's wife near Christmas and that I accumulated everything needed to make this tree a reality in my living room!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. your kiddos are too cute.
    and i love me some pumpkin spice..cept i've been getting fraps, since it has yet to feel like fall.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs