Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crafty


I've always loved crafts.
Scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, sewing.
I've tried just about everything.

And thanks to Pinterest I can feel crafty everyday!
But since having babies, I rarely am crafty.

Until this weekend!
I worked up the nerve last week to finish the quilt top for a quilt I started in November 2009 for my mother.
It's my first one and I have to say I can't wait to start another.

And yesterday I started two projects I saw on Pinterest and finished one!
It's exciting for me to be able to start and finish something with two little boys as my helpers.

This was probably the easiest thing I've ever done.  Here is a link to the tutorial.  It cost me all of $11.
Tutorial


The finished quilt top.  Now it just needs to be quilted which I cannot do with my skill level or tiny machine :)

This $3 beauty will be a chalkboard to hang in the kitchen in a few days.

My helpers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs