Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

5 on Friday


Top of the Friday to ya!

This weekend we have no plans.  It's glorious :)

Linking up with Darci!

1
These kids.  I haven't had much time alone with just the three of them.  School starts in a week so Chance has been at teacher meetings and I am getting a taste of this life.  Yikes!  Sometimes it's difficult to keep my eye on the boys when changing Hadley or something.  Prayers needed ha ha

2
This girl.  I dreamed of having a girl and here she is.  And she is absolutely everything I dreamed she would be and so much more.  I get so sappy about her growing up.  I am truly blessed to get to watch these kids grow up, but sometimes it is hard to see time pass so quickly.  I know God has a plan and growing up is just part of life.  I love it all.

3
Fall.  Do I need to say more?  We are finally in a place that has normal season again!


Landon with our Pumpkins last year and the pumpkin patch below.  It was beautiful.


4
School starts next week for me as well.  English Education.  I am excited and nervous.  I picked up my books yesterday and wow.  Lots of reading :)


5
I started blogging about my weight loss again here




Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians 7:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs