Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

August


"It makes me wanna buy school supplies.  I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils."
-Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail

And that's how I feel about August.
It's closer to fall (even though it's hot) and for that very reason I bought a pumpkin spice candle yesterday and I plan on burning that baby until it's gone!
I've always been one to try to rush fall and winter here.  I am not a warm weather gal.
But since I don't have a choice on the weather, we have been soaking up the rest of the summer.


 Isaac at aqua camp and jumping off the diving board.  I couldn't catch him in midair so it was either this one or one of his splash :)

 Oh this dreamy girl.  She melts every person she sees.  
We seriously can't get enough of her around here!

 Hanging out with cousins for Corbin's birthday.  And that smile again.  Oh Hadley!

 All of the grandkids (minus baby sister).
I can't believe they are all looking!

Feeding the ducks.  They were getting pretty close outside so we moved back into the van.

 And the goofiest picture of a math teacher I could find.  Chance is currently at his first teacher work day.  To say I am proud would be an understatement.  Here's to a houseful of teachers :)




But be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
James 1:22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs