Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 17: Happy Birthday Isaac {31 Days of My Babies}


5 Years Old
Not a single birthday goes by that I don't sit and ponder time.  It's just what happens when I see babies grow in front of my eyes.  Our God is amazing!


Oh Buddy Bear, how we love you so!
5 year ago today you were born several weeks early.  I had no idea that morning that you would spend a few weeks in the hospital and we would cry and laugh over you.  It was such a strange experience that makes us treasure you that much more.  I couldn't think of a better big brother for Landon and Hadley.  Even when you and Landon argue, you are a great guy always helping and wanting the best for your siblings.  Keep loving God and being excited to learn about Him.  We are very proud of the little man you are becoming. 

Happy 5th birthday Isaac!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs