Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 19: School {31 Days of My Babies}


Hadley is enjoying daycare so far.  I have never sent a baby this age to daycare.  I was very apprehensive when she first started.  The thought of someone else getting those baby snuggles and love made me very sad.  I never worried about her safety or anything like that though, which would have been a no go here.  She seems to be doing well.  For a few weeks now she has been crying for a minute or two when I first leave her, but other than that she comes home happy and in the shape I sent her in.  I continue to pray that the sweet teachers in her classroom would keep loving and snuggling her the way I would.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs