Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Blessing


The last few nights before dinner Isaac has been reminding us to say the blessing before we eat.  If I haven't said it yet, I LOVE his school.  He is learning so much about God and it is blessing us all in this house.  Isaac's blessing is a song they sing at school before eating, I believe, to the tune of "Are You Sleeping".

God our father.  God our father.
We thank you.  We thank you.
For our many blessings.  For our many blessings.
Amen.  Amen.

Right now he is laying in his room singing it over and over.  Chance and I are wiping tears from our eyes on the couch.  And thanking our Father for his many blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs