Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Goodbye, Summer!


Summer break is officially over here at the Fisher household.
Chance went back to school today, Isaac went last week, and the rest of us go on Wednesday.
We spent the summer well, though!
Lots of swimming at Aunt Lisa's, hanging out with family, visiting grandparents, reading, napping, coffee dates, etc.
I'd say it was a successful summer break, but I am ready for the school year.


Papa and Landon watching a tractor repair the driveway.  They're so cute together!

 She dressed herself like this.  It's sort of 80's meets hippie in my opinion.


Where I like to read, and where Maisy likes to chew on her bones.

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs