Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

More Firsts


The babies and I started back to school yesterday.
Landon and I were ready.
Hadley would prefer to stay home with me.  I don't blame her. ;)
Everyone (except Isaac) had a good day and that's what matters.

Isaac was punched by a kid in line after recess for no reason.
The principal called to let me know that the other child had been disciplined and Isaac was tough and doing great.
I was not happy, but Isaac truly was alright, and we resolved it.  Poor Buddy Bear was shocked as to why someone would hit for fun.
I'm with ya Buddy Bear!
Anyways...

My two first day cuties!


Here they are this morning happily rolling a ball together.  I love these moments!


Here is a picture of my first day back.  These are my Group 2 homies (minus Kaleb) in what is sure to be our favorite class.
Is it just me, or would this picture look good on a t-shirt?  
I can't be the only one who sees that.


By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 42:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs