Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello!


I am sure that anyone who has ever said goodbye to their blog got the urge at some point to return to their little piece of the internet.  I have had such an urge.
So, here I am.

Life seems to have changed and stayed the same since I last blogged.


We've moved (across the street)


We added a family member.  She doesn't bark much and is as cute as a teddy bear.  
Literally.


I miss the blogging world, so here I am again.


For now.


Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies?  And not one of them is forgotten before God.  Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered.  Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Luke 12:6-7




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs