Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Beginning


Happy Tuesday!

This week feels so refreshing to me for some reason.
I'm loving my classes, the kids are having fun at school, and I joined AdvoCare.
Say what?

Yep, and if you want to know more about the journey I have begun you can hop on over to my other blog: Being Their Healthy Mom.

I know so many people personally who have changed their lives in more ways than one with AdvoCare, and I cannot wait to join them!

Oh, and what is a blog post without some cute pictures?








For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.
Romans 12:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs