Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Isaac's First Day of Kindergarten


It's here!  He's off in his new classroom as I type this.
Who would have thought this day would ever come?
I hate how cliche it sounds, but I cannot believe how fast these (almost) 6 years have passed.
Last night I was grabbing something downstairs and I saw Karen Kingsbury's Let Me Hold You Longer.  If you've never heard or read this story follow this link and skip to 2:09.  Grab a tissue.
Luckily, I had the will power to step away and not read the book alone in the basement.

Here's my handsome Kindergarten guy.


This picture of these two is rare.  They never sit still or hug each other.


Landon is excited for his brother.  He keeps asking when he can go to Kindergarten. :)


I love these crazy guys!


A little comparison of the school boy :)



"And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: 'The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation.  Behold, I stand a the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:14, 20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs