I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying. June is next week? WHAT!?!?!
Anyways, here's my 5 on Friday and jump back over to Darci's blog where she's hosting this shindig with some of my other favorite bloggers!
(Clockwise from the tippity top!)
1. Two of my handsome Fishermen learning the finer points of fishing. The picture looks posed but I attest it is not!
2. I've been married to that guy for almost 5 years. I probably shouldn't feel old but I do.
3. We're getting ready for the lake in a week with no kiddos! We haven't had a kid-free vaca since our honeymoon. I love our babies, but we could use a little quiet!
4. We were able to spend Tuesday at my grandparent's home. It is so peaceful there. We fished, rode tractors and talked. I love those people.
5. Over the last week or two I have caught all of the babies sleeping precariously. Aren't they a hoot?
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.