Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Random Lately


We have been enjoying our free time very much around here.  Chance's parents gave us Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun season passes for the family at Christmas.  So we have been taking advantage of those with my sister-in-law Robbie and her son Dez!

I can't stand how cute my guys are in these photos!
Look at how much fun their handsome Daddy is having :)


Friday night myMother and I went through their attic to get ready for the central heat and air unit being put in soon.  Here are some throwback photos of my Mom's family.

(Clockwise from top left)
Grandpa Marvin, My beautiful Mother, Grandma Patty and Grandpa Marvin, Great-Grandma Hoos


Last week I hung out with the girls on Chance's side of the family.  I've missed being able to see them all, but that's all over now!  I hope we get together like this often.  They are an entertaining bunch :)

We also had sick babies here this weekend.  Isaac is slowly getting over it, but Landon's nose started to run last night.  I pray it doesn't get to Hadley.  She's been doing well in her laundry basket :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs