Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Want to Call This a Good Week


But I know that it hasn't been for everyone in my country.  
My heart has been aching for those affected by the tornado in OK.
  
I was reading Megan's blog and if you are looking for a way to help someone out who was caught right in the middle of that devastating twister, here is a family who could use your prayers or even a donation.  

Megan has a legitimate PayPal donation set up here for this family.  I cannot imagine the sadness they must feel. 
 Praying for them and everyone in Moore. 

praying for moore oklahoma
(I cannot for the life of me find the creator of this image.  If you know please tell me so I can credit them.)

Around here we are continuing to enjoy just playing.
I am finding peace and contentment in our current situation.  I know God has us here during this time in our life for something important.  We are enjoying playing with grandparents and great-grandparents.  We are sitting outside with no where to go.  It's nice :)


Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.
Romans 15:2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs