Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day


I pray that today during our barbecues and gatherings we can remember why we celebrate today.

I want to dedicate this post to Lt. Col. Roy L. Tisdale.


He was Chance's battalion commander and Chance was his S2.

My husband says Col. Tisdale was great at his job and fun to work with.

Col. Tisdale was shot during a safety briefing at Fort Bragg last June.
To read more on the story go here.

Please keep his family and all of those who have lost a soldier they loved in your thoughts and prayers.


You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle.  Are they not in your book?  Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call.  
This I know, that God is for me.
Psalm 56:8-9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs