Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blog Stalking

Since I don't have many followers (besides real life friends) I tend to spend the majority of my blog life reading other's blogs. I came across a blog today that I've seen before but not for a while. She is a christian woman and I just love reading what she has to say. She is encouraging and real. She had a link to her friend's posts. What she had to say was truly awesome! So if you would like to read what she had to say, you can read her post.


Today we're all going to the zoo! We took Isaac last summer, but he's grown up so much that he'll enjoy it even more this time around! And I love the zoo :) I'll post pictures after we go but for now here is one of my old favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs