Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Defeated

That is how I feel today. I feel like the devil won in every part of my day. I won't go into all the details but we all lost our tempers more than once and ISAAC IS 2 YEARS OLD! Enough said? Probably but I have more so if you don't feel like it, don't read on. I'm having a really hard time staying positive.
Isaac is now screaming in his room. This is something he never does. He has gone to bed like a champ since he was 7 months old. Only when moving here did he wake up early a few times while getting used to the new house and a few nights after he switched to a big boy bed he woke in the middle of the night. But what he is doing now is just absurd. Mr and I are both having a hard time handling the stress going on around here. I know we'll get through it. I have no doubt in my mind but I do feel defeated and that just stinks. I'm blessed to know that tomorrow is a new day that my Lord has made and I can make it a good one if I put him first. Maybe that was the problem today......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs