Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in

I'm linking up with Wife of a Sailor for this fun post today but I don't know how to make her blog title a hyperlink (any help would be appreciated)!

1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent

Hmm....well I guess during our first (and only really) time of being separated I stayed positive by stay busy and being with family.

2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb
Trans Siberian Orchestra my junior year of high school I think?
3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier
The weather! I miss having every season!
4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Ronald McDonald House because they took really good care of us when Isaac was a NICU baby.
5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench
Grandma Hoos' clam chowder, ribs, and cheese cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments :) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs